Wednesday 27 November 2013

Lasts Weeks continued pages




This blog post is for last weeks sketchbook pages that I completed. I was still in two projects, the 'fashion meets art' project as well as my research/native american project. As you can see I've been doing drawings, samples and designs. I've had fun making samples with metallic materials including angelina fibers (shiny fiber strands that fuse together when you iron them). Because my tutor wasn't in lessons last week we got another tutor to help us out. She showed us how to make a skirt pattern with darts from measurements. I know a bit about pattern cutting but drafting a proper block with darts is something I wanted to learn. With this we made a small scale skirt using the pattern. What I made didn't quite turn out how I wanted but I was pleased with it. Will show you what I got up to this week very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment